Sunday 1 May 2011

LABOUR DAY

Woke up early for a sunday morning.
Being a holiday and labour day at that  ( hahaha...like I qualify) I had not planned anything to do except to complete my cafe world's quest of serving 525 corndogs. With the cooking time of one hour per serving , I was certain that within the two days that was left to do this last quest was enough.
I started to do them the moment I was up and about .
I knew the maid would be coming in later so I didn't bother to do much.
She came around the time Andrew and me went out for some breakfast.
I stopped over at mom's place to collect monies that Dad had asked me to bank in for him.
Not for him ...from him to be banked in for Dennis and Daisy (...who else?)
I still can't understand dad on this matter. I used to tell him not to 'bail' them each time 'something' came up but him being him and after all the 'grumbling and fuss', just never bother to listen.
I have long since given up on  interfering into his monies matters. It was afterall ..'his'.
Now, as much as I still don't like doing it,  I have agreed to do the banking for him. It's not the first time and I'm very sure won't be the last too.

I didn't managed to do it in the morning...not because I didn't want to but more because the ATM machine for deposits at the bank was not working....( having labour day off too).
I knew I would still need to bank in monies for my MBB account tomorrow so I did not bother to go for another machine (somewhere in town).
We stopped over at Tmn Mawar's market for some young coconuts and some other 'junk' food before returning home.
It rained heavily on and off  the whole afternoon . Multi tasking on the couch ..... online game, eating, watching tv  ( not in that particular order ) and napping.


Finally, I managed to creat a few sunflowers out of paperclay.
I had actually started with the leaves last night . They turned out very well indeed. 
I just hope Yona won't see them yet or else my stock of clay would be 'gone'.
I wanted to do some baking but refrain myself from doing so seeing the abundance food we had bought earlier on.  I went on to cook an early dinner thou.

No comments: