Wednesday 11 May 2011

Being useful

I had actually planned since last night what I wanted to do this morning.
There were so many 'things' that were listed on my 'list of things to do before ......I die'. :)

 As usual, I would normally 'do' my stuff in the earlier part of the day thus setting the 'working mood' into action.
Furthermore with the internet line down for the second day in a row, I figured I might as well do somehing useful .

Woke up at five twenty as usual as it was a school day.
My day started the moment lydia left . First I prune my bunga kertas.
Then weed the bunga cempaka pots, then going over to the lime pots.

The sun made me stop . It was real hot by then so I went on to do the maid's chores.
Today she didn't turned up.....again!
The third day in a row infact that she took leave....more of MWR...missing without reason

There were just a few pieces of dirty clothing so I did the washing by hand instead. This gives me the reason to 'play' with water on a extra hot day.
I didn't even bother to use the dryer as the heat from the hot sun was enough to dry them within the hour.

Made another pizza as I have promised Lydia .
She has been telling her friends at school that her mum was going to bake pizza for days now.
She definitely would be having home made pizza for lunch today.
I didn't feel like pizza though so I cook myself  lunch . ....A real lunch


                                           Lydia and  her wish ....


My back is killing me...I can't think of what I overdid this time.
Did I move any of the potted plants?.... hhmm

No comments: