Tuesday 31 May 2011

HARVEST FESTIVAL BEAUTIES

It's second day of harvest festival holiday.
Late morning for everyone. Late if you're used to waking up at five. It was just past seven when I settled down infront of the computer after doing the normal morning stuff..... yea yea ...the four legged babies stuffs.

I got so engrossed with clicking on the ungduk ngadau photography session shots unloaded  from Atlas's  fb account.
Beauty contest has been another passion of mine for as long as I can remember.
I just  love picking out winners.
I must say I got 'good' eyes for beauty too. Let's see if I've picked the right ones here.

(I did my picking based on  facial and overall presentation via photographs taken by fellow facebooker Augustine Jumat)

These ladies are also judged on their personalities, the beauty of their costumes other than the physical facial and body beauty.
Knowledge of the mother tounge is a must.




Eva Eadora Wesmin (Kota Belud)
-Atlas's student I think - by the way he's giving support :)
Can't blame him, this young lady has got what it takes to be amongs the top



Jevyonne Jais (Beaufort)
Facial beauty very ovious but I have doubt on her size.

Caroline Anthonny (Tuaran)
High potential based on her overall presentation
 - will be up to her interview session
























Shirly Arichat Enggoh (Kuala Penyu)
Not so outstanding with facial beauty to me but she has the built the judges are looking for
























Shopie Angela Kutam (Ranau)
She is a wow wow wow... beautiful lady.
The kind I would put the crown on if I was the judge here. Then again it's up to her interview session























Adelyn Joyce Masidah (Likas) 
Another one with the wow factor. A 'dark' beauty  thou she seems lacking in personality.
























Kok Yee Lu (Paitan)
Oviously from her name you can tell that she's more chinese to her race. Beautiful, have the right height but I have my doubt they want a queen with a chinese name. 






















Bo Tiza Arthur S.Disimon (Penampang)
Beautiful in her own way . she has the built and beautiful  flawless skin. 
Importantly, she's from the orginising district. 
She also has a very prominent surname.
She will definitely be in the top...if not 5 at least the semi finals. 
























Alvera Raymond Kisil  (Sandakan)
My hometown representative. 
Friends with my niece Nicole.
Beautiful but a little short in height I must say.























Jovenea Jim Lajim ( Tamparuli)
Just look at her...
right smile,right size, right height.....I'm comfident she'll be amongs the top too























Rachel M Alliun (Kota Kinabalu)I feel she's not so much on the facial beauty, but made up with the 'right' built and height. Overall presentation also makes her a potential to be amongs the top 






















 Pathlyn Leosie M. Mikat (Kota Marudu)
Another one who I feel would be amongs the top

2 comments:

Lythicia Andrew said...

You forgot to mention the beauty from Sandakan. *cough*me*cough* XD

It is ME! said...

yang itu?...juga pendik...dan gemuk...dan lain lain kelebihan.