Friday 20 May 2011

THE FINAL TWO

Well it comes to the final two. Just as I had hoped for. It all comes down to .....
SCOTTY!  and

LAUREN!
Much to my relief... Hailey was sent home....finally!
 It would have been much 'difficult' if James was to be in the final three. Most likely too that he'll be the man in the finals with Lauren instead of Scotty.
BUT America has voted and  it is Scotty in the finals.
 I love both of these teenagers but my personal vote after following their personal growth each week would go to Scotty.
 He's so composed and sure of what he has to offer.  Unlike 'girlish' Lauren who needs to be told  how and what to do in her performances.
BUT again ....Anyone could be the next idol . Americans votes not Malaysian me :)


I have not heard of this  new Italian group
until they sang live on AI.
Oh wow.... oh wow.....oh wow... (3 wows=very very wow wow)
 now that's what I call singing
 ...and I can 'swing' to that cha-cha beat too :)

No comments: