Thursday 12 May 2011

OF FAVOURITES

Everyone has their list of favorite.... restaurants, favorite shopping places, and favorite cafes.
Whenever, I go through my list, I find, most of the places are my favourite because I have memories of wonderful time spent there with wonderful people.
People who have touched my feelings on life in general.
People who have come and 'gone' .
People who will alway have a place in my heart.

"I shall not pass this 'way' again-
Although it bordered be with flowers,
Although I rest in fragrant bowers,
And hear the singing of song-birds winging
I shall not pass this 'way' again...."

Such a sad thought when we think of the memories of yesteryears....
eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr...what a way to make me feel 'old'
Can't help but remember this oldie hit ....

No comments: