Sunday 29 May 2011

SUNDAY WITH A HANGOVER

It was already almost eight when I woke up with a 'hang over' .
Lydia as usual was already up and infront of the tv.
Since the coming two days are still holidays (It's harvest festival holidays), Andrew was still around.

I went about doing with the normal necessary morning 'stuff' just incase the maid won't turn up again as it was already nine with no sight of her coming.
With my 'spliting' head, I was not much in the mood to do much really. Sill I carried on with the urgent chores.

With no intention to go out today, I was prepared to be stationed infront of the pc or back in bed to extend my sleep.
Lydia on the other hand had other ajendas planned. All including food.
She was complaining that her stomach was growling.....since last night...(oh peleaeeese..)

Knowing Andrew, we ended up going to mile four Kim Fung  for some breakfast.
It was just the three of us since Yona couldn't make herself get out of bed.
I wanted to get this for myself but they don't have it in any other clours. Pink seems so girlish

Bought a new pair of plastic slippers for Lydia and a leather belt for Andrew right after that.

We went on around looking for "beras national' at Letat Jaya market where I normally buy them but was dissapointely told that their stock have yet to arrive.
Went all over to BDC and Tmn Mawar as well with still no success.

Instead, as always, we ended buying lots of other foodstuff.

When we did finally make it back home, my head was soooooooooo heavy.
Took a short nap on the couch straighaway with everyonelse alltogether in the living room with the aircond fully blasted.
phewwwwwwwwwww..........it was so comfortable compared to the outside heat .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....probably an hour or so I was 'dead' to the world.

Did hair trimmings for Nay as well as bath him and Blink Blink .....while Andrew and the girls still Zzzzzzzzzzz in the cool fully blasted airconditioned room.

Would have bath the other few dogs too if the heavy (very very heavy)  rain didn't come out of nowhere.
..........Now I realised why the extreme heat earlier on.

No comments: