Tuesday 24 May 2011

I HATED THE IDEA

With monday past and forgotten... it's tuesday  and being here kind of make me realised that I have not blogged on my daily 'stuff' for quite sometimes now.
Well, I was actually going to right after I have done with the 'urgent' chores ( picking poops!.. what else).

I knew the maid would come a little later than normal  ( ada urusan ) but am very comfident that she would considering that she just took a month salary advance yesterday.

She did come... just after eleven. Just as I was loosing 'sight' of that fact and  had even started to pick up the broom....hehe

The phone rang and that call kind of 'made' my day.... ( not in a good way!)
Dad called  to ask me to  bank in some money for...you know...who else?

aaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I thought I have said before that I was done doing that .
....and now it's here again to haunt me?.

I got so @#$%@#  and upset  with the thought of her lying through her teeth begging dad for money.
.
It was bad enough that I had just spent money online for her return plane ticket from Kuching to KL on  sunday.

Now I was going to 'forked' more money for her spending?.
aaarrrrrrrr!!!!....again!

Dad said he would pay me back once he's back but that was not the whole point that upsets me here.
The point was -
- I hated the idea that she can invent some sob stories and mom and dad would just close their eyes and out of  kesian would go to the trouble of letting her have what she wants. ( namely... money!)

-I hated the idea of me rushing out to do the things that they asked me because I know SHE was the reason behind their request.

-I hated the idea of me doing what they asked me simply because I felt obligated as I am their daughter

-I hated the idea of me saying no and yet feeling all guilty about it

-I hated her for making me shout back at dad

aaaarrrrrr!!!! I hated the whole idea

I kind of let my 'steam' off  by letting her know what I thought of her and where she 'stands' with the family with her present kind of atttude .

I don't think that did much effect of her side...probably as usual, in the left ear and out of the right.
I Anticipated that but still felt so good by just letting it all out.

She said she had just secured the job...to which I said  'yea yea...it better be real or it's more than sms that you'll get from me or them'.

Saying you have changed will always be a saying unless you do what you have said you would do.

No comments: