Sunday 8 May 2011

Can men and women be just friends?

Can  a woman be 'buddy-buddy' with a guy other than the usual romantic way?.

Which brings me to another question.  Can you love somebody and yet be inspired by another?  And I’m not talking about being inspired by a celebrity or famous person.  I meant being inspired by somebody you know personally.  Would that be wrong?

Maybe such a relationship can exist, but I still believe some amount of attraction (not necessarily physical) is present.
I guess it doesn’t really become so unusual when one become “inspired” by some other person you know cause as I have said, emotions are often mysterious, it's always a dynamic thing, and we just have to ride on it and put a rein on it whenever it becomes a little too over the hedge…

Come to think of it, I have lots of male friends. These men say that I’m “one of the guys.” I think it’s easier to deal with men than with women (no offense to female readers), generally speaking.

No comments: