Saturday 20 March 2010

WHAT SEEMS TO BE A LONG WEEKEND

I put that title on because that was exactly what I felt.
I have known since thursday that Andrew would not be coming home this weekend.
He would only be home on monday....reason unknown ( not that I did ask but most likely it could be his medical review or a official meeting)
That is one spoilt plan for Tisha who had wanted to hitch a ride with him on Sunday.
She had made plans with friends to go for a short trip to KK.
I have asked her to change it to another day since.

I was not really feeling well friday night and had gone to bed early. I was not even up to a simple cleaning up task.
I was probably in bed by 10pm.... considered very early for someone who normally sleep at 1-2am.
Sabbath day I was up as usual as I know the maid won't be in to do her routine.
Picking up the priorites , I was already done by the time mom came.
I refused her ride as I would need my own transportation to send Yona for her tuition later on.
Because of that too , I didn't stayed for the sermon session.
Pity that I missed a wonderful one. This week it was delivered by members from a few different churches.

Yone ends her tuition at the same time as service ends. Jo called and asked me to meet up for lunch somewhere.
We opt for MR BEAN located somewhere near Yona's tuition centre.

I sent the girls went off for youth activities at 3pm .
They came back after sundown worship... by bus! Yona as always was displaying sour grapes and was showing her 'long' face.
I was online till midnight eventhou the line was so slow.

Sunday morning was spent with Jo . She had said to pick me up for an early morning appointment to the bank. Early morning turned out to be 9.30am.... I could have slept longer if that was what early meant.
She had said earlier as her hubby was home and that is the only time she would be free before she have to 'entertain' his presence.
Our 'appointment' was to bank in the deposit for our on coming holiday trip.

With breakfast at Kim Fung's market and 'ta pau' lunches for the girls the appointment was done.
The rest of the afternoon was spent napping while on the net ( multi tasking :) ) right up to the time where I had to go to the airport. A friend was flying in from KK.
We chatted over a cup of tea tarik before sending him to the compex's hostel where he was staying.
Before midnight I was back to my 'farms' activities again.
Chatted with Jo till way past one.

No comments: