Wednesday 24 March 2010

WEDNESDAY SORE THROAT WITHOUT

I had been online on and off since yesterday afternoon trying to update my blogs. Few 'moments' went through my days that I practically wanted to add to the 'memory box' on my bolgs.
It seems I am more into my feelings this past week seeing that I have written and published more blogs on my Space than here.

I really have not been doing much other than the normal stuff this morning.
Probably the 'mood' was not here again...or the fact that I was a bit under the weather or just plain 'lazy' :)
Yup...my throat is sore and I felt 'sick'.
Did I mentioned my heart felt 'sick' too?.
I'm sure it's not really sick..probably just missing a 'piece' of 'something' that it's used to.
I'm not a doctor but I tried 'drowning' myself with lots and lots of water for my sore throat ( silly actually).
My heart?.... only time I'm sure will 'heal' it.

MOMENTS AT THE ALLEY
Evening was spent at the bowling alley again.
I had actually made a 'date' with an old friend for a game or two when he called for tea this afternoon.
I was feeling so reluctant to go and had only said 'we'll see' to his tea invitation and offered the game instead.
With the game I figured we would not be talking too much thus saves me from ....talking much :)
I did not bother to recomfirm with the bowling offer when he didn't call.
Me and Jo did not really play a good round as we were more into gossiping than into the game itself. Our centre of focus was missing.
Thou the 'phase' have lapsed we were still enjoying those 'moments' .
Those were our 'moments' therefore talking about them rekindled nothing but wonderful feelings we both felt and shared before.
As we did planned to have dinner at the bowling cafe with our 'none exist' guest after the game, the 'gang' were not left dissapointed.
Two dinners in a row at the same place with the same menu?.
This adds up another plus to the memory bank. ... to yesterday's 'moments'

No comments: