Wednesday 3 March 2010

TUESDAY , BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY & AMERICAN MEN

I have been spending the last two days feeling all 'drained out' ,sleepy and still with no 'mood' for anything.
So much tasks on my mind and yet feeling so very 'lazy'.
Tuesday was spent napping away through the morning right till the girls came home after their extra class in the afternoon.

I did however ventured out to have some quality time with my pet dogs but ended up painting a tiny portion of the right fence wall. I guess I started the task a little too late to make an impression that anything was added there. Soon enough, it was already time to get the girls ready for their training.
They have missed out yesterday night's and therefore was making up for the lost hours.
All lanes were taken so me and Jo went out to have coffee at a nearby stall while catching up with the day's gossips. It was already nine aclock when a lane was finally available for us.

Wednesday, Yona again was having a day off. Her school was celebrating the School's day and had only needed five attendance from each class.
Like her sister Tisha, she too is one who would rather 'sleep the day' away in bed rather than to sit at the school's hall listening to the school board of directors blabbering about the school's success and achievements through their endless speaches which sadly was in mandarin.
But unlike Tisha, she could at least understand what they were talking about ...
should she be listening :)
I would have also taken the same option to stay in bed should I get to choose.

She had said she would only be up and about around mid day when I told her to 'fend' for herself as I had my facial appointment at Alley's that morning.
Having that three hours facial was a monthly affair way of pampering myself.
Calculating in terms of dollars and cents, it may be seen as an expensive gesture but believe me, the moments after and when you stepped out of the saloon, you could feel the boost in your self esteem almost instantly....even when looking back in the mirror and all that you will see is the same person coming in a while ago :(
Looking back at my appointment card...since 2004.
Monthly?....since 2004?... wow!..that much $$$ spent?
No difference? :)
"You look beautiful when you feel beautiful"
- I'm conforting myself now :)
"Self praise is no praise"
- aahhhhhhhhh :(

The girls were having their training again tonight . Yona had to play another six games for her second leg score for the Malaysian's open qualifing game. We left home half an hour early than usual so that they could start earlier.
Nothing like that happened . Sheryl being her usual self was late again therefore the game starts at the normal time.
Coming in early means I could do an earlier booking for me and Jo's game.
We were given lane four. Lane four?
Aahhh... one of the good lanes but one of the 'hottest' area in the room . Even with the air condition fully blasted, the cool air just don't seem to reach there.
As anticipated, I did not show any improvement with my average. A mere 130?.... I totally blamed it on my sweaty palms!
Jo wanted to play on after the first hour was over eventhough was saying how hungry she was and the fact that her knees were hurting . Evenwith not a 'good' bowlingwise night for me, I didn't mind at all. It beats sitting down doing nothing while waiting . Yona was still halfway through her came .

Reaching home at half past ten....I missed American Idol again on star world. Tonight was surpose to be the ladies singing but it was replaced by the men's as one of the ladies had to be hospitilised..blah blah blah..( I didn't bother to know more)
I waited for the rerun at midnight even when I knew it would be air again at seven tomorrow morning.
Bad idea to lay on the couch as I ended up sleeping throughout the first four contenstants....phew! luckly none of my favourites yet.
Next to sing was one of my favourite ...Alex Lambert . That got me awake but just until the next favourite ..Aaron Kelly.
ALEX LAMBERT.. the 19yrs from Texas having the same sur name as my last season's favourite ( whom I still think should have won....Adam SHOULD HAVE won!) .

AARON KELLY.. at 17yrs makes him the youngest contestant amongs the men
LEE DEWYZE..
These three are such sweet humble likeable boys .. which I think what makes them so appealing and irresistible to the audience....plus darn good vocals.
Thet just don't realised how blessed they are.

I felt myself forcing my eyes to stay open just so that I could see my pick for best vocals.....Lee Dewyze sing. Unfortunately he was the last contestant to sing that night.
Battle lost!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... it was a almost 2am.

No comments: