Monday 22 March 2010

SWEET SORROW


WHO WOULD KHOW WHAT'S HIDING BEHIND THOSE SMILES

I had wanted to sent them to the airport myself but Andrew came back last night and I didn't know what his plans were for today so I did not totally commit myself.
It turned out that he would be leaving for Lahad Datu right after taking his medications from the hospital. With that note, I went off to join my friends for their last breakfast in Sandakan.
Jo joined us at the airport.

THE CHOSEN ONES

LAST MINUTE SOUVENIR


Meeting up was exciting, happy and something to look forward to wherelse saying goodbyes is the exact opposite...... it all seems to associate with pain and sadness.

The day turned dark and gloomy...it rained after they have left.
In my heart it did too. I have gotten accustomed to their presence.

No comments: