Tuesday 30 March 2010

TAK ADA......

Yeah it's monday.....my day of rest.
After what seems to be very 'full' weekend this monday I made sure that I get to enjoy my day of rest.
But as early in the morning the girls have already started 'complaining' . They had no clean shoes for school.
Ha.... served them right I told them right front ( althought it was a little guilt that filled my heart). I have told them hundred and one time to wash their 'stinking' shoes once friday come but to no avail.
All these while I have been the one making sure that they have clean shoes come every monday.
With the activities on saturday and sunday, I did not make time to do this little task. Partly because I know there are two pair of Tisha's that she didn't use anymore and another two pair of Lydia's 'free' shoes laying around somewhere.
Having said that, the 'problem' was solved instantly but not without hearing my never ending lecture on the issue of relaying too much on mom.

TAK ADA.... that was what went up to my head once I checked on my phone.
Hhmm... nothing.
As the two school going girls would only be home around four, me and Tisha had the whole time to ourselves.....doing TAK ADA apa apa.
Well...if you consider surfing and playing FB games 'something' than today was not totally wasted.


We never fail to include our signature pose

Tonight we were at the bowling centre ready for training when we were told ..TAK ADA .
Talk about reading the schedule. ( I had a tiny twinkling 'move' to check on it prior to leaving thou in the end forgotten altogether)
Strange that the whole of this week would be TAK ADA training. The next session would only be on next monday.
And yet the coach said ..
".. training days can't be too far apart"... when I tried to change the girls days of training.
Not dittered with the TAK ADA word, the girls carried on doing their usual monday's night bowling.
They were actually not the only ones that came tonight thinking there would be training ( non readers too haha!) . In all there were ten of them.
Tonight they had to pay for their own indvidual lane.




Staying for only an hour ( since we were paying!) , we continue the fellowship at 'habib chicken rice' .
Jo's children have not taken their dinner .Mine did but could still 'stuff' a piece of roti canai down somewhere.
Hhmmmm.. finally news on my phone.

I had my normal teh tarik plus another ice milo to go.
Satisfied and happy it was back on the net all the way till one in the morning.

No comments: