Monday 15 March 2010

IT'S JUST ANOTHER MONDAY

What had been 'appearing on my mind for when they 'appeared' was that there is something not right with the house phone.
As they 'appeared' at odd times, checking on the problem took days before I finally was in the 'right' time .
I have been using it to call out many times before but it seems to be silent when incoming calls were concerned.
I doubt nobody ever called at all. Well...the least mom would!.
Today I found out that despite the 'displayed light' lighting up whenever there was incoming call (I tried calling in), there was not a single ringing tone heard.

Oh wow...no wonder there has not been any single call since..... How long has this been going on?
Hhmm...another 'problem' that needs taking care of.
I tried changing the phone unit to the old one which the techinican changed weeks ago but the 'old' problem came along with that.
Yup... there was ringing but no sound could be heard on line.
eeee...

What I did in the morning was...
I baked a cake
did the laundry.
hhmmm... hhmm....hhmm..
I was online updating my (usless) farms :)
doesn't seem much :(

This week the girls and me would be competing for the 'biggest loser' amongs us. They ( not me) were complaining to have gained weight and need to 'trim' down a little . We started the weighing in last night.
I am still maintaning mine at 52kg, Tisha was already at 52Kg while Yona at 48Kg.

I was not allow to serve 'real' meals this whole week at their request.
It was more than fine with me. Saves me the trouble to cook all together.

ALL MINE!
Afternoon was spent waiting for the girls while they did their training.
It's the first day of the first term school holidays. All their training were schedule in the afternoon during this time.
Today was Tisha's first day to came back for training from a very long lay off season. She had stopped to concentrate on her SPM exams which later continued to her National service stint. She had actually intended not to start so soon but her coach kept on insisting that she came. As not to dissapoint him, she obliged.

After three hours of training .... plus no 'real' food since last night, it was a loosing battle not to stop at pasar sim sim.
Location wise ,it was a place where we MUST go through to get home... ;} he he
To cut the story short... that is where we ended up at 5pm . Early dinner to compensate for not having breakfast nor lunch....meals in between don't count ;)
yum... yum... yum...yummy
three rounds of rice!



They tried to washed out the guilt by dancing twenty minutes to Paula Abdul's workout video once we got home.
calories wise?... I don't know if they balanced out.

No comments: