Sunday 14 March 2010

ANOTHER WEEKEND

The weekend was totally spend at my leasure.
As usual the maid won't be in on Saturday therefore I would still need to wake up early and do the 'what needs doing for the day'.
I managed to fry mee hoon for breakfast plus doing the laundry as 'extras' other than the normal 'priorities'.(all related to my cats , dogs and rabbits!)
We were ready by the time dad came to pick us up for church service.
The day's topic was mainly on how the fifth formers members SPM results were.

Andrew picked us up even after I said we would just follow dad home. A good gesture on his part as dad's car was already full with some trainee nurses by the time we went down to the parking space.
I later found out that they were his regular passangers going home from service.

What can I say, Andrew have always been our means of getting home therefore everyone took it for granted that we have transportation going home.
The girls went on for youth activities at church at 3pm which continued to a bbq at a member's house. They came back only after 10pm.

My afternoon was spent online after a 'window' shopping spree( it's called that because I control my 'wants') at Wong Yung Kee. Not totally winning actually as I did buy two pieces of small size cup cakes baking tins to add up to my collections.
Also did some groceries shopping for dinner which I did make later on.

Internet line was below average again but being persistence, I stayed on till around midnight.
ZZZzzzzz... lost to this world.

Andrew went back to KK only around midday on Sunday. He got delayed because my lap top was giving problem with it's wireless connection and I NEEDED him to 'fix' that before he leaves.
What can I say.....I NEED to be online!
'LIFE' saver
Problem temporarly solved when he lend me his Dlink wireless for the time being.
Phew!... but the line was still 'bad' as yesterday. (probably due to the strong wind that we were experiencing these few days)
Frustrated with the slowness...I went on to watch the re runs of American Idol 2010.
I had seen the results via youtube earlier on when I missed the live telecast show on thursday.
Wasn't happy with the results then and still am having the same opinion now.
WHY WHY WHY.... two of my favourite didn't make it to the top 12. So early in the 'game' to be out?
My favourite for the men... Alex Lambert got 'kicked' out
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh....whattttt?..... nooooooooooo
Lily Scott whom I felt had what it takes to be in the top contenders was aslo 'kicked'out.
Really *&#$%^&?#.....it's only the top 12 and already Americans got it so wrong!

No comments: