Sunday 14 March 2010

RESULTS OUT....HAIR OUT

Being the first day of 'freedom'.... after PLKN... Tisha had said she wanted to sleep in late.
It was already almost nine when I finally wake her up.
It was today at 10am that the SPM results would be let out nationwide.
She had made dates with her exclassmates to be at their former school at that time too.
I had hoped for a 'good' result from her but was prepared for anything less just incase that wasn't meant to be.
I had seen the way she studied. It was more of being on the net than engrossed in her books.
BUT.........that was her way I supposed. She had targeted her subjects and they were her priorities.
Prorities noted and she got her As and Bs.
Overall I'm still glad with her final results although I'm sure she could have done much better if she had 'pushed' herself further.
Happy and somewhat satisfied ,she went out with her friends not just to celebrate their results but also for some fellowship with them.

I went out with Andrew for breakfast and later for a much needed hair cut. I didn't ask him to wait therefore I had to take the bus home later on.

BEFORE..See how long my hair has grown

AFTER...aah the more comfortable length I'm used to

No comments: