Wednesday 24 March 2010

AMERICAN IDOL RECAP



I'm watching a rerun of American Idol since I missed last night's show.
Tisha have read a few comments made by some of her friends who have seen the show and said none of the contestants performed well.
This week theme was 'No.1' Hits.
I've just watched Lee perform. I'ts a three to one vote. Everyone liked him except Simon.My view?.. as much as I like him , I believe he made a wrong choice with that song as well.Probably because it's unfamiliar to my ears.

Now... Aaron was so.. so much better. Every judge was pleased. I'm thrilled because Simon said he has got 0% chance of going home this week.


My favourite lady Crystal was next...She is really the one to beat in this competition. So very calm and 'cool' . She's so good that Simon even said she's the only one who is in a different league. Her 'coolness' somehow made her look emotionless to her surrounding. Nevertheless everyone seems to love her...including yours truly.


The next lady to beat would be Siobha. She is one unic lady who is not afraid to show everyone her style. Too bad Simon didn't think much of her voice. He said she screams too much.

The rest of the pack were 'so so'.. none too good none really bad except for Paige...who was eventually sent packing today.
At least America got that right. She sang way below parr compared to the rest.
In my opinion she should have never made it to the top 12 in the first place.

Final 10...so far so good. My 'horses' are still holding on.

No comments: