Friday 26 March 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY

The title has nothing to do with what I'm blogging. Just that I noticed the date my blogs were publish does not tally with the real day I wrote them.
I will have to do some minor adjustment....if I can locate where the 'problem' area is.
Well... it is friday today. A note to remind me that I let down another offer to met up with the old friend for breakfast before he leaves for home later today. He did apologized for not turning up on our bowling 'date' sighting no transportation as his excuse. I have nothing to comment on that...case closed.

I have gotten myself engrossed on the net again to download a few more of 'my kind of songs'. I've been sitting here for over an hour without even logging into fb.
Seems I'm winning over my fight to stay away from fb...well not totally staying away. I had only wanted to limit my time on fb games.

I baked two type of cakes this afternoon, a banana cake and a moist chocolate cake.
I'm baking two because tomorrow there will be pot luck after church and since mom would be bringing the main dishes it's only right that I bring dessert.
MY BANANA CAKE FRESH FROM THE OVEN...this picture didn't do it justice thou..lookwise nor tastewise

Tonight Yona and Lydia had tuition class so bowling training was forgo.
I did all my chores prior to sitting down on the net again. The maid won't come tomorrow and I know I won't have much time to do them before going off to church.
Chatting till the wee hours of sabbath with no other but Jo.
Seems we have lost touch with this chatting 'thing' with strangers.
The slight unpleasant nick ( abangbole,suamisunyi,badtoungue,lickingood...blah blah blah..) which normally would amuse me, annoyes me instead.
I don't know how Jo was doing but my state of mind and mood just couldn't reason with what I was reading at these chat rooms.
They all seems so desperate for affections. So lonely and alone....and SOOOO willing to please!
Did I sounded like that all those time I went in there?...
hhmm ( think think think ) hhmm..... desperate housewife? ..hahahah

No comments: