Tuesday 28 June 2011

NEW FRIENDS

It's  funny, when I meet someone new and I hang out with them. ...Hhmm..
What I'm saying is, whenever I am making a new friend or interacting with a new person, I feel ... I really really feel so lucky and blessed .

Making new  friends has always been  fun but turning new friends into good friends is a real blessing.
You can never be thankful enough for these 'blessings'.

There are countless people that we meet in our lives. But only a very rare few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts.
It is these people that we will think of often and who will always remain Important to us .

It's a wonderful thing to have even just one good friend in your life.
I'm very fortunate to have a couple of really  'out of this world' friends.

Initally shy Patches

In her playful mood

Patches would 'kiss' for a piece of fruit 

No comments: