Monday 13 June 2011

NEW ADDITION

Today I received a new addition to the 'family'.
Baby Tay gave birth to one brown dapple female pup.
Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! ONE

I'm already up to my head thinking how to dwendle down the colony and yet these bitches (she and Sugar)  kept on adding them up.

For any breeder, Baby Tay would have been one good investment.
She has not missed any single 'heat' without bringing a new life into my life... ???
I had her for four years and with every year she gets into that  'heat'  mode twice.
Aaarrr...... she had had nineteen including this.
( 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 = 19)
Out of these  I had given away eleven  while eight are still remaining with me .
That's not including Sugar's... she had so far given birth to two surviving  pups.
Sugar is Baby Tay's daughter who is also Blink Blink's mom.

It's like a 'mad' house here when they all starts to bark at the same time.
Although the situation looks chaotic but  it won't be for long.
I'm just waiting for the 'right' people who can give them more love and attention than I could ever give,  to come along.

With difficulties in getting the females dogs neutered at both the private and goverment 's dept , I have decided to 'do' the male instead.
I have yet to get a booking date with the local vet.


                                  Being a single pup, she so much bigger .
Owwhh....they are so cute .Looking at one you wonder why not two or more?
But reality struck......nooooooooo!  one is good

                                                      In the comfort of a basin with mommy

No comments: