Thursday 16 June 2011

PICTURE PERFECT- Bunga bunga cintaku

A picture paints a thousand word.
Yes...ain't that right
but then again as with everything.... beauties only lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Is there any such thing as picture perfect?
Yes ... if there is such a state as perfect.

What you see will never be what I saw...

So many claimed to have a good eye for taking a good picture... but it is really a subjective decision.

That said... I smiled.
Because as with everyone else..... I too have those eyes.

These are my bunga bunga shots I took this morning before sending dad to the airport.

















Awww...... maybe you don't think so but I find them pleasing to my eyes.
.... then again thats probably because my passion extend to plants and flowers as well.
or....... you're just not one of us with that  'good' eye :)
PEACE

No comments: