Monday 13 June 2011

BEAUTY IN TIME

Taking pictures is what photography is all about.
Capturing the beauty of the moments.
Taken specially for those special moments we want to cherish forever.

I have been taking photograps for as long as I can remember.
Actually it must have been when I first own a camera. Back in the early eighties.
Back then it was those cameras  using the  'hantu'  or flim .
With the 36 shots you get in one roll, it will be days before you're able to see what you have captured.
I'm saying that because , we don't 'waste' shots (12/24/36 was all you have).

With those lady's camera...most clicks would be just shots of occassions for remembrance.
Sending it to the kedai gambar would be a two day thing. It was such a 'jump' when they could develop them within an hour few years later. Now they even  have a ten minute service. Or better still you can....DIY

My passion for taking photos or vice versa has left me with uncountable 'moments' that passed through my life's journey.

My girls know I always walk around with a camera ...and not just the phone's camera in my bag.
...except for that one time we went to buy fish and there was this Justin Bieber's look alike...
Justin Bieber selling fish?...hahahaha
This would be a good example of the time you would say 'I wish I had my camera with me and I have taken a picture of him' ..just to let you see how much he does resemble Justin Bieber.  (I didn't look at his Supra shoes ...or was he just using salipar?)

I was weeding my bunga cempaka (I think) when I noticed that every pot was flowering.
Different range of pink colour.
I know I had a pot of white somewhere but it's missing now.
This was indeed another additional 'moment' to be sealed in pictures for all time and eternity.
. 









 camera in my bag
I use this camera because I wanted to have a smaller compact camera that would allow me to not carry the large  DSL (plus whatever lens and other gadgets applicable to the needs )when walking around town.
With this I would just use the normal lens except occationally I would opt for the fish eye view.
Andrew said 'itu tak main la'...
I can't blame him.  He puts so much passion into photography.
Anyone who sees him with all his 'equipments'  would guess that is what he does for a living.

Unlike him, I don't really have the time and patience editing my photographs after the take.
 So for now I'm satisfiy with using this camera for most of my shots.

 Unlike Andrew's Nikon..this Canon gets to 'sleep' often
When passion not in motion

No comments: