Tuesday 7 June 2011

SERI MUKA

Fat chance that I was going for jogging after sleeping at almost two in the morning yesterday.
It has never crossed my mind to go for jogging in the first place but the girls were so determine.
I just went along with the whole idea so to say.
Then again knowing them and knowing that it's still school holidays, I kind of knew they would never make it.
Nevertheless, just incase... I set my alarm at six.
It rang..... and rang....and rang....and rang  :)
Nobody came into my room  eagerly  for that jog, so I just switched it off and try to sleep again.
Tossing and turning without really getting back to sleep,I got out of bed .
It was just around seven.


When Lydia woke up asking me if it was time to jog...( hahaha )...It was already ten oclock and the sun was already  shining so bright.
So definitely the answer was ...NO jogging.


I managed to prepare one of my favourite malay kuih....seri muka  while getting lunch ready.
It turned out very well although I felt it was a little on the sweet side.




Just out of the steamer....I have this 'bad' habbit of cutting them while they are still warm.
I somehow find every dish taste better right after they're done.


Earlier on,  I had wanted to further clear the back portion of  the house's compound but my mood was more  set on clearing out my clothing from the cupboard.
Happy to say that I did.....(although as of now I am still not done yet) managed to make myself put away most of the clothing the girls outgrew and ones that I don't want to use anymore.
Looking at what the girls used to wear brought many of their chilhood  memories.
Awh....they were that small then.
Most of the dresses I have kept  hold sentimental values to me.
BUT.... they don't need them anymore so I might as well give to someone who can still  'enjoy' them.

Dissapointed thou that while doing all that, I accidentally got my toe nail broken.....again!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr...it took me months to let it grow back  and now it's back to square one.
That actually didn't hurt as much as my hati...

No comments: