Thursday 9 June 2011

A LUCKY DEAD SNAKE?

My belief in lucky and unlucky signs is almost subconscious, so much so that I constantly interpret the most commonplace things that happen  as a suggestion to either good or bad luck. .

I was in the house when mum came over and asked me why I had leave a dead snake in the compound.
WHAT??... the last time I went outside of the house, THERE WAS NO DEAD SNAKE AROUND!!!!

Of course when something remotely out of the ordinary like this happened , my mind instantly wondered  to the good or bad luck thingy.
I quickly went online to see what my encounter would mean.

*****Meeting Up With A SnakeIs a sign of good fortune. Whether in your garden, inside the home, or out trekking, if you meet up with a snake, it means something or someone important is coming into your life. Never ever try to harm or kill a snake when confronted with one. The more poisonous the snake, the better is the good fortune. The king cobra is described as a snake of extreme good fortune. Whatever you do, never kill a snake as they are also associated with some spiritual presence. They usually slither away themselves when they sense human presence.

Hhmm....... As always, I'm just going to believe on  the good part of it  :)
Hey...I didn't kill that snake.

With no witnese around , the truth of the event will never be known. But....  for sure, it was either  the dogs or the cats.
Namely.....Blink Blink, Black Jack, AC, Kai Kai or Pokoyo... then again it could extend to Uku, Nay Nay, Girlgirl or Brown Brown..
AS I have said....it will never be  known......unless of course one of them can talk


Coming back to reality....I now urgently need to clear up the overgrown weeds around the house. I think there was where it came from....or could it be from the neighbour's backyard? :)

No comments: