Saturday 11 June 2011

TERESA OH TERESA..

Ouch....this song just seem to touch me at the right spot.
I'm posting it here because my neighbour Bernard is blasting it out so loud now.
I'm not complaining ...infact just enjoying it 'aloud'.

Yes... you just look at her and will  like her.
At least the people from 'my era'  did :)

With Teresa Ting, there don't seem to be any song she sung that I don't like.
She has this kind of  sweet vocal  (and face to match)  that I find soothing... full of goodness and... sadness actually.
Sadness was more associate to me with remembering that she was someone from the past.
She will always be remembered through her songs that still lingers and enjoyed by so many people around the world .

This song, 'the moon represents my heart'  was infact the first ever chinese song that I'm able to sing...hahaha
Practiced so much to get my mandarin 'right'.. and yet Yona still laugh at the way I pronounced the words.

No comments: