Thursday 2 June 2011

NIPPED

The idea was to go for an early jog in the morning.
However another late night and the thought of giving up those few extra hours of sleep kind of get to me....and Yona.
She was the one who has been so 'dying' to go for morning jogs for the past week.
So far...it has only been the mind that was willing, yet the body still refuses to....leave the bed :)

Anyhow, I do have an appointment at eight to get the tom cats neutered today.
Going out for a jog and coming back to get the cats ready might be be a little 'rushing' for me.
After much 'troubles' I went through in to get them this appointment, fat chance I was going to let it slipped away.

Knowing how goverment department works, I gave a ten minutes allowance for the staff to settle in ( to checked in was more like it) before I left for their office.
A normal ten minute dirve away but I was totally  unprepared for the traffic jam getting there.
 It shows how long it's been since I last used the road on 'peak' hours.
Then again, it has always been after two in the afternoon with my other appointments before.

It was almost nine by the time all the paperwork was done.
I left the three babies, Noodles, Pudding and the black cat  there for their utlimate 'nip'.
The new lady doctor, Carol  asked me to to come back for them around eleven.

Compred to the RM80/cat the private vet that I normally went to, It would only cost me RM30/cat here.
..to which I'm well pleased.

Lydia and me went on to replenish the cat's fishes at mile eight wet market.
Had some late breakfast and did some window shopping to pass the time before returning to get them home.

Poor Noodle after the operation.  Lying motionless and with his eyes wide opened. He looked so 'dead'

No comments: