Monday 13 June 2011

NOT ....MY BEAUTY QUEENS

Ouch... I think I have 'pissed' off a few people outside there.
Beaty is one of them. She left me a comment which infact left me feeling a little uncomfortable.
This goes to show that there are still  people who would read whatever 'crap' I put down here.
I apologised for not telling 'the world' of her work so to say.
I understand any credits should be given when due.
So... thank you Beaty for letting me use your pictures.

Just to make things clearer, I have really no intention of using hers or anyone's beauty queen pictures for any purpose other than for my own personal collection.
I would have use the newspaper cuttings if I had know they would see it in a negative way.
Anyways....I really have no use for them other than for the purpose mentioned above.

 I kept these'treasure' on folders before there were files on computers......
photographs and cuttings dated way back to 1974

My cuttings and photos are not limited to local beauty queens only

As with all the pictures of beauty queens that I have in my collections, none of them are ever mine.
Meaning to say, none are personally taken by me.(except ones of my sister as unduk ngadau )

I have been collecting these 'scraps' of beauty queens ever since I was a teenager , a long time since a lot of you were even born. Throughout the years I have now lost count of how many to be exact.

I have limited  myself with the folders but still continue with the online files for now.
Everything is easier with just a 'click' as we all know.
Maybe I should have limited my collections to just worlwide queens.
Then again there are some really beautiful women amongs us locals :)

I used the word 'earned' because, I have seen thousands....it's 'a thousand to one chances' that I chose a picture I like to be tangled with the emotions in my writing :)
Thanks again!

No comments: