Friday 4 March 2011

AMERICANS' CHOICE

    Jacob Lusk

Casey Abrams

James Durbin

 
Paul McDonald

Scotty McCreery

Wild card pick -Stefano Langone

Haley Reinhart

 
Karen Rodriguez

 Lauren Alaina

Wild card pick- Naima Adedapo

Pia Toscano

Thia Megia

Wildcard  pick- Ashthon Jones

Wow oh wow....they got it right this time. These are the best of the best.
For half of this year's Top 24, their first American Idol performance was also their last.
No doubt they were all 'good' but now it has become a popularity contest.
The winner must therefore be able to capture America's votes.

Personally, I didn't catch the show last night but  my eagerness to know made me check online for the final list.  Doesn't really matter thou as most of my 'picks' were in the top 24, so one way or another they will move on to the next round. As I've said it's a popularity contest now .
Whatever it is, the next performance will determine my next list of favourites.
We will follow american style of voting...i.e. 'you sing good you get my vote'
unlike the typical Malaysian ...you know how that goes!

No comments: