Friday 25 March 2011

I DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT

So I didn't get it right this week... but I did mention that he could be there at the bottom three.
Two out of them made it to the bottom three. Thia and Casey.
(Thanks to Haley's strong fan club again I suppose....BUT  it'll end soon ).
It's not that I don't like her or what , I just feel that she and Naima are the weakest ones now .

Unlike the ones before him, Casey didn't get to sing for his life. The judges  stop his performance in a move that I’m almost certain they rehearsed. I don’t think Casey knew what was going to happen, but I’m pretty sure Ryan and the judges knew. Bad acting people.
At any rate, Casey is safe, and he can ride that wave for another two or three weeks at least. His fans have been scared into voting. So we’ll probably see Haley, Naima and Thia fall during the next couple weeks.

 Am not exactly a Stephano fan but, to give credit where credit is due.He shouldn’t haven’t been in the bottom 3 for sure. There are other contestants who are less talented than him.  He performed consistently well (or at the very least, he wasn’t the worst) each time he appeared on stage.
The problem with AI now is  like I've mentioned earlier. It’s not really based on vocal abilities anyomore. It's more of a popularity game. Sad, but true and who can blame that?...everyone is at parr at this point .

No comments: