Thursday 17 March 2011

DOING LITTLE

Yesterday Jo called and we made a date to do a few 'thing' that we need to do together. Importantly...to transfer some monies for our up coming holiday trip.
I had wanted to wake up early to do a load of laundry prior to spending the morning with her but somehow I ended up just the opposite.
I think the heavy rain had a lot to do with that.
Yup.. it rained 'cats and dogs' the earlier part of the day.
I called Jo to recomfirm our outing when I didn't get her call during her coffee break....which was 'the time' for our 'date'.
Far a change, I was going to be the 'legs' today as her car was still in the workshop pending major repairs after Sheryl 'smashed' it a week ago.
It  turned out that the wanted to 'ular' more than the coffee break's hour....it would be lunch today.
I finally went and get her at eleven.
Parked infront of the bank in bandar Indah, she said her IC was not with her.
Ten minutes later with her handbag upside down, the missing document  was still no way in sight.
The trip to the bank ended up there at the parking lot.
Still wanting to try and do her dealings with another bank ( somewhere in town) with her passport ( which was in her bag) as identification paper, we headed on.
Finding a parking space in town was madness and something I totally never liked.
Today luck was with us as we managed to find one the moment we reached there.
 Aarrrrr...parking the car was something I still totally dislike .... not forgetting getting out of the parking space
It was really an Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....moments.

We had lunch at Letat Market ...which I suggested after knowing that she had not been there since it's opening in January.
I had wanted to send her back to her office prior getting a hair cut  for myself but she herself  decided to have one too.
I was finally back home at around three.
Didn't get to do much as what we had planned actually...still the company and getting my hair cut was great.


I watched the Malaysia's 24 interstate ten pin bowling competition on astro while multi tasking with what needs doing stuff ( the maid didn't come AGAIN this morning) plus the unfinish laundry still  in the washing machine.


I just love to see Sin Li Jane bowl. She was the best for me tonight, she bowled so effortless and yet a connection of strikes.

I watched bowlers go through six games...plus the tons of adverstiments in between.
Sabah's girls pair of Alex and Lala  games were telecasted live alonside national's elite of Xandra Aziela and Zatil Iman .I felt so thrilled to be able to watch live so many amazing national's backup bowlers, Si Li Jane, Jacqueline Jenelee Sejorie,Dyg Khairuniza among others ,..... nevertheless not forgetting a few not so amazing 'oldies' who bowled  in the same manner as me and Jo. ( Jo's term - 'kampungan')
Makes me dream that I could be there bolwing with them...hahaha what a thought huh.
But what can I say but WOW....they were that good . Overall the telecast was good.  So good  so that I was totally into the show..thus forgetting  American Idol.
hhmm....
I even missed part of the reruns on prime time....

No comments: