Friday 4 March 2011

Friday the 4th March 2011

Felt sleepy eventhough I went to bed early last night.
Woke up at 5.20am just as the alarm went off.  I had asked the girls to attend  school today since we were already back. It's friday so  it will just be a short day furthermore they have been absent for a whole four days already.( we just returned from KK yesterday after MSSS)
Lydia for one will have tons of accumulate homework to attend to.
Typical 'ordinary' for a chinese school I'm sure . I dread to think of the hours I'll have to 'help' her doing them.
Don't know for what reason Yona decided not to go after all. Said later that she was sick..but does'nt seem like she is. Probably just the too familiar 'lazy' sickness attack.

Did one load of laundry before dad's call got me all 'worked up'. Seems that they had forgotten to bring the car's keys and somehow they got locked ( sterring lock) somewhere at mile 32.
They had left for Papar more than an hour ago but had stopped at mile 32 for breakfast and the rest was history.
Not to opt taking the bus back to get the key, Dad had insisted that I drive all the way there and deliver the key myself.
Aaahhh.. I hated it when caught off guard like this. My car's battery was not even attached yet.
Luckly Andrew was done with his Hospital thing and was on the way home.
After taking the key from mom's house, we left for what seems to be a never ending drive.
There were a lot of cars on the route so we didnt get to speed up till the later part of the journey.
Reaching there we found them all sweaty in the car...hahaha must have felt forever for them while waiting.
We were back on the route towards home momentry. Not  forgetting to stop over at the nursery  to get some soil for my garden.
Sent Tisha microphone and  replenish my drinking water supply at Indah Jaya.
Whole afternoon was spent upgrading my Cafe ...and recap of american idol.
Another load of laundry before getting real dinner on the table.
Watching re run of American idol while helping to do Lydia's homework.

No comments: