Friday 18 March 2011

RIGHT AGAIN!

First of all, I’m going to pat myself on the back for getting the “American Idol” Bottom 3 and eliminated contestant exactly right two weeks in a row.... though I was not really that confident with my predictions.

Haley was safe because I feel she does have a stronger fan group plus her unique vocal whereas in Naima case, she was 'something' different that adds some 'colours' and 'flavours' to the show.
Karen on the other hand was somehow...'ordinary' in comparison.

Though they might be safe this week , I'm pretty sure Naima and Haley would still be there at the bottom  three list next week.
The judges made it clear who their favourites were with their positive remarks. Same as with us listener, we have our own favourite .
Honestly...It's really anyone's win.
Everyone is so good.

No comments: