Wednesday 30 March 2011

PROBABLY A SALE

I woke up early with 'tons' of things to do before I leave.
It has always been the case with me each time a trip or holiday is planned.
There is really not much 'fun' and excitements prior to the actual trip.
I had to get 'everything' and everyone , animals included lives 'arranged' for the days that I won't be here to see to.
Ten days  to be exact.
aaarrrr..... how I sometimes wish I just can pick up my bags and leave without worrying of who and what I leave behind.
Fat chance that'll ever happen since the 'children' came...... again...animals included.

With two of the male pups 'booked', I have now only the female dapple to 'give away' when this young girl whom had earlier emailed me about them came calling.
Strange that I can sense much earlier through her email, that she would be someone who I feel could give the pups a good home.
True enough she was a true animal lover. She said she wanted to get a pup for her 12yr old nephew's birthday. What better way to let him learn about responsibilities...her exact words.
She said had gone all over town in search for an 'easy' to care dog. Even extended the search to KK.
She was atually the first person to respond to my add...about three weeks ago.
Somehow or rather I left it unattended. I have grown attached to the pups and so had second thoughts about giving them away.
The vet convinced me to ....''give them away..remember they live a long life...12yr or more...."
That got me thinking...and with the ten already at home, ..they would make 13...aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr
yea....she was right. BUT just as long as to good homes.

Awh....just look at them. How could you not love them. They surely will be missed.
They are still at home now but by the weekend, I'll be just Blink Blink in the house.

No comments: