Tuesday 5 July 2011

TRYING OUT WITH ME

 I found that my usual recipe for the moist chocolate cake is rather too moist for converting into cup cakes when using the normal ( cheaper )paper cups.
Today I tried one that is much suitable .  

The two ovens doesn't give the same results. The bigger one gives more heat thus resulting the cakes to crack

Results
These were made for Yona's school friends who didn't get to taste the ones I made for the sale the other day. Luckly  there were still lots of chocolate frosting left so I don't have to bother with that part.
 Close up...all ready for the mouth

Another recipe that I tried was for this moist banana cake.
I have always been able to produce a good banana cake with my usual recipe but somehow this one I found online received such good rating reviews that I knew I had to try.
 yea yea...the oven's heat need adjusting I know . It got too brown too fast and cracks a little before it was totally cooked.  Small adjustments to note.
I wanted to do the frosting but this girl was impatient and wanted to cut it the moment it was out of the oven.

Yes... I totally agree with all the good reviews it received. It is a cake well worth the effort .

Tastewise .....it was good too. Even without any frosting

No comments: