Friday 8 July 2011

NO BRACE

I had discussed with Tisha that if she was serious about getting those teeth straighten she would need to 'drag' herself out of bed inorder to beat the crowd for an appointment at the hospital's dental clinic here.
Well.. today she finally did that even after going to bed only at three this morning.

It was already seven by the time we finally made it to the hospital.
Walking straight towards the room asif we have been there before.
Actually mom had made the enquiries for me prior to us going there.
".... pass the canteen, 3rd floor".. she had said.
True enough, we made it there only to find the office still closed.

It was still a long wait till eight oclock....which I assumed was when  their working hour starts.
The option to have something to eat was totally out since, it was her mouth that will need to be 'probe' later on.
Takut ada tinggal 'tai' gigi la.. :)
.....so we just sat there and waited.

I met an old school friend and I managed to make some enquires regarding what we were there for.
We were told that, they were only 'doing' for children there.... meaning those who were below 18 years old.
Anyone older would need to go 'downstrairs'... ( another building one kilometer away)
Aaarrrrrrrrrrr..........after we had waited for soooooooooo long...
And so we proceed on there.

Number  taken, card filled.....we again waited....luckly this time it was just a short wait.
Number called....( 7022..Bilik 8 )
We went in only to again be told that they were 'doing' braces for children ....again meaning those who were below 18 years old.
What?????????????
( thou she ..I'm sure out of courtsey said they will look at her teeth. To which she did.
 Tisha opened her mouth and she looked at her teeth...literilly!!  it was done in less than one minute.

I can't help but made comments on how they handled the whole issue.
The lack of knowledge of their 'products' amongs the staff were so ovious.
It was rather unfair for the public to be made 'running' up and down when they start pointing fingers to where and what their department were offering.

And the nerve of her to tell me to go to a private clinic?..what was that ?
If I had wanted to go to a private clinic,  I would not have bother coming in the first place.

For all my time wasted I was not compensated ....yet still need to pay RM1 for the whole 'fuss' :)

My RM 1 receipt...luckly it's only that

Nothing done there...we proceed home but not before stopping at Bandar Kim Fung  for the much waited breakfast and importantly to dispatch Tisha's  application forms at the mini Pos office there.

My favourite breakfast set, Tisha's fingers and her Wan tan kui tiaw

Tisha wanted to go out for something cool to drink tonight.
So we ended up at Soo Sweet Cafe at bandar Indah Jaya.

I don't think I have taken photo of this side of the wall before....so I did

Haha..I chose the most expensive item on the list of ABC. Not only because I wanted to know how it tasted but also curious as to what behind it's name.

MAN GO CRAZE at RM7 turned out to be a spelling error?
It's shaved ice served with syrup, condensed milk and top up with pearl sago, sour droplets and  real mango cubes.
I asked the waitress as to why it was named as such, instead of answering me she laugh uncontrollably.
haa????.

No comments: