Saturday 9 July 2011

SATURDAY'S JOG

I have asked Andrew to switch off his phone alarm but wake me up should he want to go for a jog this morning.
As with every weekends, I would do the same with my alarm.
I do appreciate the extra hour or so of sleep on the weekends.
Today I woke up when my alarm rang at 5.20am....what???
...I have two alarm ok (  back up )...so I have forgotten to switch one off.
Anyhow.... by then Andrew was no way to be seen.
I went out to check on his car and true enough he's gone....jogging!!!
This is what I mean when I said he never really listen to what I said.
I had said I wanted to go jogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first thought was to jump right back to bed but my mind kept reminding me that I need to make that extra effort or else I'm not going to make it with the quest.
I woke the two younger girls up to join me but Yona just went back to sleep sighing that she'll rather jog in the evening.  errrrrrrrrrrr!!!
So it was me and Lydia . We went just two rounds the immediate housing area before going further to the playground at Tyng Garden.
I made a few rounds along the jogging track while Lydia just sat on the swing .
The sun was already high though it was not seven yet when we went back.
I could do more but It was my first day and I didn't want to overdo it .

When the maid came, it was no suprise to me although I had done part of her routine work. She had missed a day's work last week and would like always make up for it on her day off.
I went to the hospital with Andrew to get his medicine supply  before going to Tmn Mawar's market for some breakfast .
The girls and me spent the afternoon each on individual laptop playing 'fruit slicer'....which was the 'in' game with us now. Everyone trying to beat each other's best score.

It has been a week that Yona had been asking me to go for 'steam boat'. She said she felt like eating meat.
Once I relate this to Andrew, we were set to go.
But not before he invited Rocky and Flo along. eeeeerrrrr......
Tisha had a good laugh at this since she made the right statement of '...they will be joining us" earlier on. I had said  that  they were not. She responded with ...'just wait and see'.
Yea yea....It is a know fact that they will always be 'there' at any of our eat out activities.

My plate of pre cooked goodies...
I was trying to zoom on Tisha and Lydia 'fighting' the line for free flow ice cream.... but missed

No comments: