Thursday 7 July 2011

END OF BOWL TIME?

I woke up aching all over....
that's just ten minutes bike riding yesterday.  What about a 5KM walk?
aarrrrr..........I have never let myself be out of form until now.
I guess this two weeks will be pay back time for me.

Tisha made the couch her bed again last night and therefore I can't take that short nap that I normally take when the girls are off to school.
Which inturn is a good thing also because I ended up in the kitchen baking bread instead.


 Tisha said it was salty....or was it soury. I had smeared some spaghetti sauce on top for a bit of flavour.

'Ugly' looking but it tasted wonderful


I was about to sent in the girls's application forms for the Sports' excel competition to be held in Kota Kinabalu on the 15&16 July  tonight  but withdrew in the end when Andrew said against it

As I was already not in 'good terms' with their coach over some issues before , tonight just sort of 'seal' the deal when he made it compulsory for the girls to go for this competition.
In his own words...' compulsory or else.....
Those were strong words as I know for a fact that there are others who were not going.

I just couldn't understand the word compulsory as all cost of the trip and participation will be borne by each individual themselves.
What if we said we can't come up with the cash needed?
Was he , the club or the Bowling Alley going to sponser us?
so why is he saying compulsory? .
Does he think we print money?...
Everyone have thier own set of priorities as so with me.
Somehow this competition is just not on my top list.

Him uttering those words also translate 'you do as I said or I won't want you in the group'.. to my ears.
Knowing  they were not going to participate.....there were no words left needed to be said.

I have asked Bob to calculate on pro rata basis on how much I will need to settle all outstanding debts on their July fees as they won't be taking anymore classes after tonight.

He said not to take matter to heart but that was oviously just a deplomacy saying .
Yea... yea...that would be way easier said than done.

Let me 'cool off' for the time being and in time I'll deal with the other 'alternate' coach.
For now...it's definately the end.




No comments: