Monday 4 July 2011

MONDAY BLUE

I had wanted to bring Tisha to see the dentist this morning but somehow at the back of my mind, that would not happen as long as she in the dancing mood.  She was busy the whole day yesterday learning new steps with Yona before video taping it. I last saw her still busy editing the video clip  when I went in to bed last night.

She was supposed to sleep in my room  but even after my morning alarm rang, she never went in.
I found her lying on the couch sleeping soundly.
I didn't bother to ask what time she finally slept....I found out  later that she didn't sleep at all !

As monday is my offical day off... I made full use of that by being frustrated online.
The line was really really slow . I have not been able to log in my cafe since lastnight.
With that said, I know there'll be lots of spoilt food to show....aarrrr!!!!!!

Morning went on uneventful but late in the afternoon I had a visit from my mom's neighbour.
She had actually called months earlier regarding one of the pubs.
My mom had highly recommended her . Saying that she love dogs very much to the extend that she even talk to them as if they are her children.  She has two terrier plus a couple of bigger dogs .
Looking at her, I too knew that she's one of  those rare 'animal people'.... like myself :)

As much as I wanted to keep all the pubs, I know I can't.
I let her choose which one to take and she made a good choice of selecting Black Jack.
He was a timid one and being a 'big' male amongs the Alfa would soon be difficult once he comes to age.

She wanted to 'buy' him but I said no as he was not for sale. It's never about the money when it comes to my 'babies'.
I  let her compensate me for the vaccination fees though.
Monies which I could use for Blink Blink and the others' next vaccin shots.
I gave her his vaccination card and bid my baby farewell for the last time.
I can't say that I didn't feel sadness because I did .
So much so that  I even shred tears as I lingered on the thought that he won't be around tomorrow.
I know I made a bold decision. Everything  was to his advantage.
Still..I can't help myself and made her promise to return him should she can't love him anymore.

Black Jack

Another good news ( or bad?) was that Brandon call and said we have an oppening for friday the 22nd if we want it.
Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr....can I make it?
Everyone think so but I have my doubts. It has been almost twenty years afterall.
With few sms between us, the date was set.
While finalising the necessary documentition, we realised that Yona identity card was missing.
Double Aaaarrrrrrrrrrr....... this is something serious.
That would be top priority after going to the bank tomorrow.

No comments: