Wednesday 13 July 2011

AND AGAIN....

Yup... and again I say , another dog picture of mine made it to SmartHeart Dog Malaysia's FB profile picture.
This time it's ( or was?) the alfa male UKU.
The first 'real' dog I ever own.  He's unlike all the ones before .
Actually,  there was only one before him. :)
Before, I was more of a cat woman than dog.

Uku was bought from a pet shop for a price I wouldn't believe we paid.
I  fell in love with him just as everyone because he was so 'different' from the ones we have seen before.
He was afterall a known breed. A rare one to be found here too.
He was actually sold together with his brother, who had a beautiful red/tan coating.
I had wanted him earlier because that colour is so much unique than the normal black/tan that we always see even in other breeds. Unfortunately we were told he was already taken.

We came back to the shop a week later and found him still there. Apparently the buyer had changed his mind and was taking a German Sheperd instead. I immediately opted to buy him instead but the lady shop owner said she was going to keep him herself.
I was all teary when I made the offered after seeing the condition that he was in.
 He hardly grew any bigger than when I saw him last and comparing him to my Uku....it was really sad.
I remembered him now as he was then and I still feel that sadness. Hopefully he's in better condition now.
UKU ..my miniture Doberman Pincer.
And again this picture was taken by Andrew.
As it appeared on Facebook

No comments: