Saturday 9 July 2011

ANOTHER JOG ON A SUNDAY

I was awake long before my alarm clock rang.  I  waited for Andrew to make the move to go for another of his early morning jog . I had made plans to join him for his jog at the sports' complex.
He had other plans though. Instead of getting ready, he went back to sleep. 
I tossed and turned awaiting for the day to be a little brighter.
Outside seems so 'night' at five.
 I woke up the girls around six. Lydia without any trouble but the older two needed much effort. Tisha  a little better compared to Yona...who kept on mumbling that she doesnt need to train as she she had done her part by walking and climbing staits at school everyday.

Once Tisha was up, she was more interested.
As with my yesterday jog, we went round the immediate lanes and branched out to Tyng Garden playground.
Today I made eight rounds along the walkway...a far better number from yesterday's three.
Dissapointed with the girls though...instead of doing the jog , they practise on with their dancing.

No comments: