Friday 1 April 2011

THREE OUT OF THREE

Woooooo..... three out of three.
I have forgotten that two would be going home this week because of Casey's save last week.
Doesn't make much different anyway as I got them 'picked' out all the same.

Tonight saw Naima and Thia leave.
It's sad when one by one of them get sent home but this is just how the 'game' goes... and they knew the risk of their dreams being shattered each week.

It'll get tougher to predict as the journey gets nearer and nearer to the end.
However,  next on the list to go should be Paul, Haley, Stefano, Jacob, Casey.....not in any particular order yet.
Wherelse still on the safest list would be Lauren,Scotty, Pia and James.
Yeah..they are actually my  picks for the final four.

Scotty and Lauren perform an amazing version of “I Told You So.” One of my favourite country song. Imagine my two favourite voices doing a duet... awsome.
They were as good as  Randy Travis and  Carrie Underwood's live performances on idol.
Lauren’s performance tonight was another A+  and Scotty was sweet and nice.... as always he melts my heart.

All praises for the AI boy band  of Casey,James, Paul and Stefano too. I thought they performed very well .They even look like a real band.
Steven  thought they were good too. Good enough to be going on tour with Aerosmith  on their up coming tour.


No comments: