Saturday 16 April 2011

REASONING


Just as you feel bad when people judge you, you should also learn how to put your beliefs aside when judging people and not making any conclusions before you gather enough information.
"Only you can judge you" A fact that tells us that we are only allows to judge ourself.

The human mind was designed to fill gaps. People assume the intentions of others when they lack information and this leads to incorrect judgment most of the time .
People's judgement does affect me in a way ...initially ...BUT that's just the initial feeling.
I  have always comforted myself  knowing  that most of these judgements are based on nothing but wild guesses of envious people.
And most of those times...I am right.

I don't 'butt' into unwanted 'territories'....
I have nothing to do with your life even if your 'off track' story says otherwise, so why are you so interested in mine?
What do you really get out of this?
I have been letting your disparages get by for months now but I strongly now believe that retaliation is what you really want from me.

I  live the kind of life that allows me to sleep easily at night, knowing I have lived another day to its fullest without hurting nor distroying my fellowmen.
I wonder if you are able to do that since it pretty clear that hurting and distroying are the only things you're capable of doing.

No comments: