Saturday 23 April 2011

GOOD FRIDAY......BEES!!!!!!!



Friday night  I had gone to bed much earlier than the normal time I usually do. Although I didn't go out of the house the whole day (  it's good friday ) , not getting my normal 'fixes' worned me out all the same .

The 'new place' - WiFi available

ABC



Cool ice tea with grass jelly

 By the time we got back from having dinner at the Sim Sim market and dessert from one of this new place at Indah, I was infront of the tv again for the rerun of the elimination show of American Idol.
I had missed the live show at 6pm but had googled earlier for who had been voted out.
Well... no surprises there, Stefano was bound to go as with Hailey and Jacob though not in any particular order there.
I had to admit that Scotty got me worried there for a while there when he didn't get good feedbacks from the judges. But then again he has got a huge fan base to keep him in the race.


Saturday morning I woke up at six  when the alarm went off. Knowing that it wasn't a school day, I went back to bed . Andrew on the other hand went out for his morning jog at the sports complex.
Lydia was up early too but the tv kept her company till I got up again which was about an hour plus later.

Today was the maid's day off and so I had to 'deal' with all the 'urgent' chores. Mostly related to my four legged family members.
The girls had practice at twelve . Andrew wanted to go out for his 4D tickets early but I convinced him to wait so that we need not go out twice.
We had early lunch of chicken rice and soup at mile eight before sending them to the alley.

Came across this small bee hives near my orchid's stand while watering the plants.


 This is what I got....eight stings alltogether when I accidentally 'disturb' the nest
 All burned ....after I retaliated using fire
 One by one they dropped dead
Minutes after.... it's time to scratch....REALLY!~.it was that itchy

No comments: