Monday 25 April 2011

MY SISTER AND I ....remembering Appy on her birthday


Seeing the message sent on her FB 's wall  told me that today was her birthday which...
I had totally forgotten about .
Birthdays are not something I think much of and so as with other's,  her's was just as ordinary as any other day.
She is a year younger than me and hence been saying all our lives that  she will forever be younger than me. I retaliated by saying what's the use of being younger but looking older :)

Thinking  about her reminds me that no matter what life holds or how many friends we made along the way, nothing will ever change those sunny sister days we shared when we were very young.
Some 'memories' were captured on  photographs which I still keep  hidden somewhere amongs my life's 'treasures' (junks!) while some are 'images' still playing on my mind.
 Images of us in those days celebrating sisterhood and of times when we used to laugh at private jokes that no one else would understand.
Or those moments we spent whispering fairy tales stories under the covers long after bedtime. When we wouldn't stop even after  mom turned off the lights. 
Or those times when being there for each other was all that matter.
 My Sister  Appy and Me celebrates a special bond of sisterhood.
Totally different from my other sisters.
Before friends and school and jobs and lives were stuffed full,  my  sister was there to share it.
Happy Birthday Sis!

No comments: