Wednesday 27 April 2011

RUDE AWAKENING

Today my day starts earlier than the normal school's day. I woke up at the second missed call on my handphone.
Scrambling for it , I kind of knew that it was far too early to be five am already.
Yea..indeed I was right. The time showed 3.12am... and the calls showed my dad's number.
(My parents are currently out of town.)
I returned the call thinking something might be really wrong for him to be calling so early.
My heart was beating out so fast , not only from being rudely awaken but also for the unknow reason why he had called.
It's always 'bad' news when someone were to call at  'wierd' hours.
My dad answered but then quickly passed it to my mom. 
I knew then that it's nothing to do with both of them.
She was just informed by the neighbour ( Skn's)  that the her dogs were making much noise and there were lights in the house.
Hhmm..... I don't know about the dogs but I did switched the light on before leaving the house yesterday.
Though I felt like there was really nothing to worry about, going over there just to 'see' did crossed my mind.
I told Andrew but he too doesn't seem to think there was the urgency to find out.  Furthermore I was so darn sleepy to really want to.
I told her that I'll go and take a look first thing tomorrow morning...... of which I did even before the girls went out for school.
'All' was  good.

No comments: