Monday 31 January 2011

SPOTTING ON STILL

I have watched reruns of the current American Idol auditions over and over again. I know its too early to predict who would be in the top twenty but there are some that really 'stand out' amongs the others.
Somehow even when they don't make it here, I'm pretty sure their future (as far as their singing careers are concerned) would be taken care of . Especially for those who got good comments from the panel of judges.
The eligible age was also dropped to fifteen this year thus opening the golden door to some incredible talented  fifteen year olds.
I like this fifteen year old by far. She has got  all the 'wow' factors in her.
I'm pretty sure Steven Tyler meant her when he said  at the end of the show that 'they might just found the one' 


These three are the ones that caught my eyes and importantly made an impression to me ...so far .
 No doubt there's always a sob story behind each one on why they want to be the next idol but... hey... there's no rule stating you can't have that.
The only rule that needs to apply here would be they must have tremendous talent to back them up .

Auditions shows, as far as here in my country is concerned is not over yet...so..
I'll still be looking for that winner if I don't already found one here.

No comments: