Monday 3 January 2011

FIRST MONDAY OF THE YEAR

First monday of the new year....yea it's still my 'off' day even with the 'tons' of stuff around the house that needs doing brought forth from last year.
Andrew was still around therefore another good 'excuse' for me not to do much. Everyone at home  knows how I can't ( won't is actually a much better word) do housework when there are people around the house.
Iam really more effective without anyone watching me work.( ...excuses excuses...)

A gloomy day for a start which continued towards my feelings..... it actually rained  throughtout the whole day.
The gloom of the day was 'brushed' aside with short naps and doing  'this and that'. But the gloom in my heart stayed .

 We had breakfact at the airport....Nasi Lemak with a huge cup of milo
Tisha went back to college today :( I was missing her already even before she left.
Now I know why I must not  laugh at my mom for crying each time my sisters went back to their home overseas. I guess it really takes a mother to know these feelings.

Today was also the first day of school for the other two girls.
Other than back to waking up at five in the moring...everything was still routine to me. ( I got an extended one and a half hours sleep during school breaks)

There are many goals which I plan to pursue and implement in my life this coming year which  I'm sure will improve the quality of my life yet none of these matter as much as something that I realized today.
It was a realization that struck deeper than all of my previously set goals for the new year. An idea that hit the root chord of everything in my life... and it is a decision which will affects  each and everyone that's dear to me .
Just watch and see...

No comments: