Thursday 27 January 2011

RAINY DAYS

It was almost nine oclock when the maid finally came.
I had done cleaning to the car's porch whicn the 'oldies' have been making their toilet for sometime now.
There was a litter box specially meant fot them there and the maid had even prepared it using sand that was meant for cementing ( yes...bought expensively specially for that) during these rainy days .
Still... they rather do their 'business' anywhere they pleases.
On a serious note, I must get a cage in the near future.


It's been raining on and off for the past days now and today was no difference. It was raining 'cats and dogs' throughout the day actually..... super heavy.
 Real heavy so much so that my kitchen's roof  start leaking....AGAIN! ( this is a yearly event during the rainy season with which I kept  reminding myself to patch up once the sun is up again). For now, there's a big basin to catch the water droppings .
With this 'notices', I must be prepare for two more 'hot spots' in my room. One directly above my bed and one above the ironing board or else.......

Andrew came home from Tawau  at half past one  just as Lydia came home from school.
I had expected him last night as Jo had mentioned that he would be in a meeting at the Forestry this morning. 

Yona had no classes today but went to school anyway for the 'pesta ang pow' celebration. 
A very short celebration I suppose as she was back home just slightly after ten.
We were enjoying watching reruns of the new 10th  American Idol auditions on Astro all afternoon but  the weather was 'bad' throughout the show so it was 'sometimes there and sometimes not'.

I had initally thought that the girls would have bowling training tonight  since MSSD was just round the corner  but  comfirmation with the coach says they were off till tomorrow's roll off.
With the astro's line down, we all ended up infront of the pc doing what we all love to.. ..online games, youtube :)
It was already nine when hunger finally struck Andrew  . It was still raining....heavily at times and just the thought of getting out there really wasn't appealing. ..BUT hunger is 'serious' and so we did went out to Indah Jaya. Lydia wanted to come along but I said no, since her 'tons' of homework was not done.

No comments: