Sunday 2 January 2011

WHEN DREAMS USED TO BE SIMPLER

My dreams used to be much simpler. You know, something like getting a degree, work, buying a house, getting married  to a rich  good looking guys, have beautiful kids...
..live happily ever after.
Then something happened and took all these fantasies away and left me with an entirely different perspective in life.
I don't know what exactly happened though because literally, nothing really happens, for there were not a particular event taking place.
Nothing.
This is the best description that I could came out with for the sake of putting it in the form of literacy.
.. is it probably I just 'grew up'?
I would say that a surge of consciousness took place that make me an entirely different person, with no turning back.

Of course, I am still me when you see me in person, but if you do gaze deep enough, you could see a mist of wandering thoughts and a sea of confusion in the pursuit of self-finding in this lost world of mine.

Yes I do believe that we can achieve whatever we want to when we put our minds to it but, I don't think we can ever control our state of minds.. which is something that evolves with I don't know....
 time?
Understanding?
I don't know.

No comments: