Sunday 9 January 2011

Monday morning with Jo

I have been moping around the house due to 'don't know' what reasons for days.
Maybe it' has to do a lot with the current  weather .
The forcast said that the whole week would welcome  heavy rain.  So far they have been right too. It had been raining heavily throughtout this whole week.
Monday would promise a better week ahead hopefully.

True enough...the TM guy came to repair what needed to with streamyx... thou up to this point it is still rosak.
What wonders service you'll get once you know which 'cable' to pull.
( Leave it to me, it'll be rosak ' forever'.)

Jo called  to go out for breakfast . I said yes and we opt for  Shamrock Cafe at Tmn Indah .
.
She had wanted to  get the....at BSN for Sheryl's application to college.
With no parking around this banking area, I was to be the lookout person while she does her stuff.
Would have to wait for a hell lot longer if Ruth was not there doing the same thing.
Jo asked for her help since she was already in the waiting que.
Ah..with that we proceed with breakfast .
I had infact a plate of fried rice back home for breakfast much earlier on .
I had gone more for the friendship sake than the food. Suprisingly though I did ordered and finished a bowl of beef noodles soup

It was just about an hour break and I was home again doing what I normally do at that time....i.e. napping.
My tummy was 'full' so the mood to cook was gone. Furthermore there were still  more of this morning's fried rice.
Ahhhh...... nap nap nap... other than watching my favourite series on astro which I normally would not have been able to if Streamyx was ok ( ...or the celcom broadband was here!)

Bowling night. I messaged Jo if she would be coming but was told that the coach have not give the green light for her boys.
Hhmm.. there goes my bowling . It has been months since I last bowled and was counting to do so tonight.
The thought of playing by myself won't be much fun, so I didn't.

Damn sleepy by the time I got home  and wasted no time getting to bed.
...really really 'lost' to the world.

No comments: